Post A Job
Jobs By Company
Keyword or Job ID
Site Foreman-Equipment Operator-Commercial Constru
Job Opportunity at
Posted on Jan 9
Site Foreman - Commercial Construction - Hands on Operator
**Large Commercial Projects construction experience required
Altoona, PA (Shop Location)*
*Candidates should reside within 1 hour of shop and willing to be out town as a crew Monday – Thursday with some Fridays.
Well established and successful commercial construction company is seeking an experienced commercial construction site foreman to join their team.
A minimum of 10 years of commercial building construction experience required.
Previous experience scheduling and managing crews onsite
Capable of operating Heavy Equipment (Excavators, backhoes, dozers, rollers, skid steers (Cat Controls)
Knowledge of running all Utilities: Water lines, Sanitary, Storm Water, Retention Systems, Gas Lines, etc
Ability to read and interpret blue prints
Capable of Setting grades
Compensation and Scheduled Overview:
· Hourly wage based on experience
· Company pays overtime rate after 40 hours per week.
· Hourly wage paid during travel time to and from sites
· Company paid lodging and $35.00/day meal per-diem
· Excellent Health and Dental coverage upon 90 days of service
· Paid Holidays and retirement plan offered
· Schedule is Monday – Thursday with Friday as a flex day per site Superintendent’s project timeline.
· Average 50 – 60 hours a week / 10-12 hour days
Terms of Usage
MetalWorkingCentral.com is owned, operated, and copyrighted by Career Marketplace (© 2002-2019, All Rights Reserved)