We are currently seeking an Industrial Engineer who has experience with Manufacturing process layout, and improving efficiencies.
Job Description for the Industrial Engineer:
- Establishing a new factory layout using graphing, construction evaluations, process layout evaluations and CAD systems (AutoCAD, Solidworks or similar)
- Project management expertise with new projects and the ability to execute the project.
- Monitor capabilities and equipment status, improve efficiencies
- Analyze and examine, benchmark cost data
- Manage capital projects (specify, purchase, qualify, and direct installation of machine tools and automated equipment for production)
Job Requirements for Industrial Engineer:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering, Industrial Management, Production Management, Manufacturing Engineering, or Mechanical Engineering
- Experience laying out new manufacturing cells for efficiency
- Analyzing and improving equipment production and quality
- Experience with AutoCAD
- Demonstrating problem solving skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and within a deadline environment
- 3-10 years experience