Sold manufacturing company in need of an Evening Shift Supervisor.
· Supervise all activities and personnel on evening shift.
· Train, and develop all hourly shift personnel
· Review the job requirements of subordinates and updates as required at each performance review.
· Interfaces with several departments to ensure proper production, selection, and quality of the product.
· Enforcement of all plant and safety rules
· Maintain accurate detail of production activities to improve schedule dates, reduce process times, maintain inventory accuracy and reduce inventory levels, and increase the utilization of resources.
· 5+ years of experience working in a manufacturing environment.
· Must be willing to work 12 Hour Shifts from 6PM to 6AM and every other weekend. Work week is 5 days one week, only 2 days the other week with that weekend off.
· Lean Manufacturing preferred.
· Manufacturing experience is a must