Post A Job
Jobs By Company
Keyword or Job ID
CNC Set Up/Machine Operator
Job Opportunity at
Coyote Technical Executive Sourcing, LLC
Posted on Nov 7
CNC – Set Up/Machine Operator
Set-Up/Operator multi axis, numerical control milling machine to mill surfaces of metal castings and stock according to specifications and tooling instructions applying knowledge of machining methods.
This position reports to the Machining Supervisor.
· Set up jobs by loading program and fixtures into CNC.
· Preparing and operating CNC machines to perform tasks such as drilling, grinding, milling, etc.
· Understanding specifications of the task at hand and the desired result by reading blue prints, mechanical drawings, etc.
· Prepare and load raw materials and parts onto the machines.
· Replaces milling, drilling, boring tools and inserts at specified change points.
· Supervise the machines while they execute the machine cycle and make any necessary adjustments to produce parts to the dimensional standards.
· Inspect and measure finished products and compare them with dimensional requirements to determine if the parts have been machined to the quality standards.
· Uses inspection gages such as verniers, scales, micrometers and pin gages.
· Check and maintain machinery daily to ensure functionality.
· Operate within all safety guidelines.
No sponsorship visa (H1-B, etc) candidates at this time, sorry.
Qualified candidates must submit their resume in Microsoft Word format along with at least three professional references to:
COYOTE TECHNICAL & EXECUTIVE SOURCING
Director of Sourcing
3735 SW 8th Street, Suite 205
Miami, FL 33134
Like us on Facebook
Link up on LinkedIn
Follow us on Twitter
For more job openings, please visit
Terms of Usage
MetalWorkingCentral.com is owned, operated, and copyrighted by Career Marketplace (© 2002-2018, All Rights Reserved)