At Delco, we bring more than 40 years of experience in project management, engineering services and product development in the design and manufacture of precision components and assemblies. Delco is proud to support the aerospace, energy, military and armor, heavy truck and automotive, oil and gas, plastics, biopharmaceutical, and medical markets.
Major areas of responsibility include:
• Makes high quality parts to specifications.
• Helps develop workable methods for machining operations.
• Makes proper use of machines, tooling and inspection equipment.
• Sets up, machines and inspects all required operations.
• Proficient in checking their own work.
Qualifications necessary are:
• Proficient on CNC mills, horizontal and vertical .
• Proficient with some programming skills.
• Sets up tools and fixtures.
• Selects and uses inspection equipment and techniques.
• Interpret drawings and specifications.
• Determines acceptability of quality of work.
• Deburrs and finishes at a high level of quality.
• Meets time and quality standards.
• Seeks out additional duties when it is needed.
• Brings up potential problems with suggested solutions.
• Promotes a positive environment through what is said and by setting an example.
Education/Experience: Graduate of related two-year vocational school program and three years related work experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Compensation Day shift: Competitive based on knowledge and experience.
Benefit package and 401k Plan offered after successful completion of 60 day probationary period. 24 hours yearly sick pay; 80 hours annual accrued PTO. EOE